Affordable Industrial Strength Premium Black Nitrile Gloves
What are they? The Boa lite was born from prestige and is the entry-level alternative to the widely respected Boa Pro that you all asked for. The ‘Boa Lite’ is our most dexterous glove which is what makes it perfect for bodywork, light fabrication, paint and detailing.
What are they made from? By making the glove black and silicon free it’s proven a favourite among painting specialists. The deep black colouration allows the user to see any potential liquids, contaminants, or chemicals before they damage the user or finish on their work. The smooth palm allows users to feel the true grain of a panel before applying their coat and any drip after application. The fingertip texture allows them to carefully lift panels or equipment in the knowledge that it’s secure.
The Boa Logo and image mean the user knows it’s part of our automotive range with assured purpose-built quality standards & Smart Tough Technology means the user can check their phone during a job without needing to remove and waste a pair of gloves.
We’re proud to say we made a quality black glove for daily use that protects your hands and pockets.
What are the features?
Tough Glove Tip (when comparing gloves & suppliers):
- Compare the thickness in all areas below (with your current supplier) to understand the level of protection provided.
- Then compare the weights of gloves to understand how evenly protection is applied.
- For example, if another glove had better thickness in all areas but was lighter in total then the glove has been made to give the appearance of increased protection but will be weak in formulation (linking of these areas) and susceptible to breaking under application or gentle force.
- If your current product performs better, we recommend looking for a heavier more durable glove in the rest of our range that meets your performance expectations.
- Can’t find a suitable alternative or need help selecting the right glove, email or give us a call using the contact us section of the site to speak with a friendly glove guide.
By Size (grams)
|GLOVE THICKNESS At Area (mil)|
|MEDIUM – 3.5g||FINGER – 4 mil|
|LARGE – 3.8g||PALM – 3 mil|
|XLARGE – 4.1g||CUFF – 2 mil|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.