Maximum Strength Black Nitrile Gloves
What are they? The Best in class from the Boa range is our BOA MAX. Made to tackle the inconsistent and expensive heavy duty black gloves market Tough Gloves BOA Max is one of the strongest black gloves out there. Put simply the BOA MAX came to squeeze the life from lower quality overpriced black gloves and it does just that.
It’s characterised for its sandpaper-like grip finish without being abrasive to surfaces. Our industrial and automotive workers love this glove because it’s a more affordable better looking alternative to the current leading black automotive glove they’ve been buying till now without sacrificing any performance at all.
What are they made from? The Boa Max is a weighty 6.8g glove and is tough to break even on the toughest jobs. It boasts a 6mil thickness at finger, 6mil at palm and 5mil at cuff making it one of the strongest black disposable gloves on the market all while offering Type B level chemical test approvals and full grip texturing all over the glove.
You said build the toughest black gloves on the market, that are affordable, always in stock, fit great, don’t break, let you use your phone and look like the belong in our workshop and we did.
Loved by tyre fitters, heavy mechanics, accident repair shops, car breakers, scrap yards, heavy industrial mechanics, tradespersons, tilers, welder fabricators.
The Boa Logo and image mean the user knows it’s part of our automotive range with assured purpose-built quality standards & Smart Tough Technology means the user can check their phone during a job without needing to remove and waste a pair of gloves.
We’re proud to say it’s our toughest black glove and can be worn for extended periods and washed while wearing to use again.
What are the features?
Tough Glove Tip (when comparing gloves & suppliers):
- Compare the thickness in all areas below (with your current supplier) to understand the level of protection provided.
- Then compare the weights of gloves to understand how evenly protection is applied.
- For example, if another glove had better thickness in all areas but was lighter in total then the glove has been made to give the appearance of increased protection but will be weak in formulation (linking of these areas) and susceptible to breaking under application or gentle force.
- If your current product performs better, we recommend looking for a heavier more durable glove in the rest of our range that meets your performance expectations.
- Can’t find a suitable alternative or need help selecting the right glove, email or give us a call using the contact us section of the site to speak with a friendly glove guide.
By Size (grams)
|GLOVE THICKNESS At Area (mil)|
|MEDIUM – 6.8g||FINGER – 6 mil|
|LARGE – 7.3g||PALM – 6 mil|
|XLARGE – 7.8g||CUFF – 5 mil|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.