MEDIUM PAD DESIGNED TO REMOVE MODERATE SWIRLS & SCRATCHES
The 1 Hit Medium Pad has a low profile of 21mm which provides very good handling and stability. The unique density of the foam also allows for long-lasting compression when polishing without pad breakup. The pad has been engineered to incorporate an optimised reticulation (open cellular structure) to deliver a moderate abrasiveness with excellent finishing and cutting power, paired with the correct polishing compound this pad is capable of being used as a 1 step polishing system in many cases as it does not produce holograms, unlike some other medium pads. The pad also has a tapered edge to ensure greater ability to fit around contours.
Features & Benefits:
- Long lasting open-cell foam construction
- Removes moderate swirls and scratches
- Use with a Dual Action (DA) polisher
- Suitable for all types of paintwork including scratch-resistant finishes
- Durable pad resistant to wear & tear
- Machine washable
- Recommended for use with medium cut polishing systems
- Depth: 21mm
- Construction: Reticulated (open cell)
- Abrasiveness: 3/5
- Pack Size: 1 x Pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.