THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!
The RUPES LHR 15 Mark III has taken on the successful elements of the BigFoot concept and improved upon them again.
Built to handle any detailing situation, the new LHR 15 Mark III is the new frontier of detailing. The ergonomic design allows for precise paint correction with complete comfort, in curved surfaces and difficult to reach areas.
The rubberised front grip of the Mark III offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control. The improved rear handle also integrates rubberised surfaces for improved feel.
Adding an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger. Acting as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range, the progressive trigger allows the operator to make subtle adjustments for precise control without interruption of the process.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved ergonomics for exceptional user comfort
- Best in class in-house custom wound motor
- Further enhanced polishing efficiency
- Reduced vibration - less fatiguing when working for longer time periods
- Higher RPMs reduces polishing times
- Electronic feedback control maintains speed for smooth polishing
- Maintains speed under load, from 3000-5200 OPM
- Progressive speed trigger for greater control
- Rubber grips positioned on the body for improved ergonomic comfort
- Shoulder support feature on rear of polisher for stability when the machine is laid down
- Anti-spinning feature - helps prevent holograms
- Improved balance
- Increased energy efficiency
- Supplied with polyurethane backing plate
- 1 year return to base warranty
- Orbit: 15mm
- OPM (Oscillations Per Minute): 3000 - 5200
- Rated Voltage: 220-240v with CE rating
- Thread Size: 5/16" / M8
- Backing Plate Size: 125 - 150mm (5" - 6")
- Polishing Pad size: 140 - 165mm (5.5" - 6.5")
- Motor Size: 500W
- Net Weight: 2.6kgs
- Cord length: 9 metres / 29.5 feet