Zvizzer Bundle Deal!
- Das6 V2 polisher
- Carry case
- Zvizzer HC (heavy cut) polish 250ml
- Zvizzer red (heavy cut) 5" trapez pad
- Zvizzer FC (fine cut) polish 250ml
- Zvizzer yellow (fine cut) 5" trapez pad
- Additional backing plate
- Maintenance tools
- Additional 2x budget medium polishing pads for practicing
The DAS-6 V2 Dual Action Car Polisher is quite possibly the perfect introductory dual action polisher. This new and improved model was developed specifically for detailing, and packs a powerful punch while being lightweight and easy to use.
This dual action polisher provides a safe option for car enthusiasts who want to advance the results they get compared to polishing by hand. It’s also a reliable and lightweight option for professionals.
The machine includes a powerful 650w motor, and is capable of removing the majority of paint defects including scratches and swirl marks.
With a powerful 650w motor it is possible to remove scratches and swirl marks when used in conjunction with a machine polish. It can be used in conjunction with compounds, polishes, glazes, sealants and waxes.
The DAS-6 is counter-weighted at the factory for use with 5" pads whereas most machines are counter-weighted for use with 6" pads. This is important as 5" pads are far more popular among detailers.
Improvements on the previous model include a heavy duty 5 meter cable and a D-Handle. It also comes supplied with a UK 240v plug, is fully CE marked and has the peace of mind of a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
The machine also comes with a canvas carry case, perfect for storing the machine and accessories whilst not in use. Also included are two 5" (130mm) pads, one polishing & one finishing, so you'll have something to use right out of the bag. In addition, it comes with both a 5" and 6" backing plate.
The DAS-6 v2 Car Polisher is an excellent choice for beginners looking to step up to machine polishing. It's light weight and versatility make it a product which should be found in every car enthusiasts garage.
- Orbit Size: 9mm
- Powerful 650w Motor
- Backing Plate Thread Size: 5/16" (same as Porter Cable, G220 and UDM's)
- Variable 6 Speed Dial: 2,000 to 6,500rpm
- Weight - 1.75 kg (approx)
- Fits 5", 6" and 6.5" polishing pads
- 5 Meter Heavy Duty Cable
- CE marked / 240v with UK plug
- Supplied Velcro Backing Plates Size: 125mm (5") & 150mm (6")
- Canvas Carry Case
- Aluminium Gear Housing Cover
- CNC Finished Gears
- Electricity Feedback Circuit
- 1 Year UK Manufacturer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.