EZ Detail Brush Large
The Big EZ Detail Brush is an invaluable tool for cleaning wheels and engine bays and a variety of other difficult to reach areas! This is an excellent brush for fitting into a variety of areas and overall wheel cleaning with ease. Aptly named "EZ Products" are proudly made in the USA by a small family owned company who invented these revolutionary products and continue to develop and enhance their line of products!
Pickup a Big EZ Detail Brush with your next order and join the many EZ Detail Brush fans around the world!
- Made in the USA
- Wheel Safe
- Rinses out easily
- Extremely Flexible
- Resistant to even the strongest wheel cleaners
- Length: 18"
- Diameter: 4" Before compression
- Stem: Vinyl coated steel wire
- Brush Material: Patented Nylex bristles
- Color: Blue bristles over black body
- Never use your EZ Detail Brush on hot surface!
- Rinse surface free of grit and loose debris
- Fill a bucket with warm water and use a quality soap that produces a good amount of suds. The warmer the water the softer the bristles become.
- Submerge your brush in the bucket of warm, soapy water.
- Spray the surface with the cleaner of your choice and follow directions applicable to that product
- Visually inspect the area you want to clean. Pick a straight path through nooks, crannies and crevices then insert your brush keeping your wrist inline with the handle.
- To prevent the bristles from getting caught, gently twist the brush in one direction while removing it.
- The brush will slide into most nooks and crannies. If you find one that it won’t, do not force it!
- On barrels, life the brush left and right instead of in and out to prevent bristles "spitting" product at you.
- Rinse surface
- Dry with blower or appropriate microfiber towel to avoid spotting
How to care for EZ Brush:
- Clean grease and oil off the brush with warm water and soap or a solvent. The bristles are chemical resistant and will withstand strong solvents. Rinse the brush thoroughly with water to remove all soap or solvent from the bristles. Hang the brush to dry.
- If the bristles become matted, rinse them in hot tap water and hang the brush to dry or use a blow dryer on low setting. The Nylex bristles have a memory effect because of their unique design and when presented to heat will straighten back out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.