The FLEX Orbital Polisher XFE 7-15 150 has free-spinning drive which allows it to produce a hologram-free finishing. The continuous speed control trigger provides a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation. With a cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing, and counterweight for smoother operation, this polisher is comfortable to use. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable and secure to hold with the grip hood ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The polisher provides optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear meaning no annoying exhaust air is produced. Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints. The flat gear head reduces distance to the surface so the machine can be operated safely in any position.
VR microprocessor control; with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection.
Comes with 125mm and 150mm backing plate.
- Max. polishing pad diameter160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter150 mm
- Orbit15 mm
- No load speed1500-4500 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load2900-8600 opm
- Power input710 watt
- Power output420 watt
- Size (L x H)370 x 140 mm
- Cable length4,0 m
- Weight2,4 kg
FLEX new 3-year warranty:
- Register within 30 days on the FLEX website.
- You will need to select 3-year warranty from the service menu
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow and register to receive your certificate of warranty
- The warranty includes all machines plus the cordless charger, 10.8v and 18.0v batteries. The batteries are covered under warranty up to 700 charges.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.